New updates live as of Friday, April 27
Please reach out to support if you any immediate questions on these updates.
- Now you can communicate with transferees directly from their associated file! All information and any interactions with a customer can all be captured and managed in a single place.
- Communicate via email, phone, or SMS
- Initiate new communications and see any replies, regardless of communication method
- Recordings available for all
Surveys -> Move File
- Now calling customer records move files instead just surveys since it contains more than just the survey and survey information
- Different elements of the move file are now organized into tabs instead of needing to scroll down the page. That tabs include:
- Communications: Sub-sections for each type of communication (email edit, SMS edit box, and phone calls) with a complete communication history of any inbound or outbound communications from the move file
- Inventory: Access any Crater Managed inventories that have been completed or create a new one
- Survey: Review any survey videos, survey notes, screenshots, survey tags, and collaborators
- Lead: If using Crater’s Lead Management services, view raw lead information and any lead notes.
- Feedback: Any post-survey reviews left by the transferee
Live Page Icon Order
- New more logical order to the icons on the live page to match which ones are used most and in what order during a typical survey
Put in order of use: invite, turn camera off, snapshots, take notes, share screen | useful buttons: upload, details | Settings: full screen, audio, volume, recording toggle | End Survey