Click on the Schedule button in the navigation bar on the top of your SurveyBot website to schedule a video survey for Crater to perform on your behalf.
NOTE: If your Schedule button does not show, send an email to email@example.com or use a Chat button in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen to get the assistance.
Once you click on the Button, your calendar will look similar to this:
First, choose the appropriate Event. This will tell us what kind of move it is and if you are requesting a cube sheet or just the video survey.
Next, change the event to the customer's time zone if needed (1). This is at the top right of the page. Otherwise, a survey will be in the timezone that your computer is set. Choose the date of the survey (2).
Choose the time and click on Confirm.
NOTE: only available times will be displayed.
Next page will show in summary details you already defined (1). In addition, you will see the list of details to fill out (2):
- Enter your customer's first name, last name
- Enter your customer's email if you want them to receive the automated confirmation email. (You can enter your email if you would like to receive the email, then forward it to your customer. You will not get any other confirmation).
- Enter your customer's phone number (country code if applicable)
- Enter your email and first name so that we will know who to give the complete survey and cube sheet to (if requested). Enter your first name so that Crater may use it during the survey and create a team handoff for the estimate or survey results.
- Check all that apply to this particular move
- Enter any notes for the surveyor to help Crater perform successfully and create a nice warm handoff back to you.
In the end, click on Schedule Event. Your request will be forwarded to Crater directly.