This article will guide you through the steps to upload self-taken pictures and videos to your Survey with an Apple device.
There are two quick steps to upload videos or pictures to a survey. Screenshots below may look slightly different from what you see on your own device depending on its make, model, and resolution.
- Step 1: Click Upload.
- Step 2: Select a video/photo you want to upload.
Once the survey is completed, go to your SurveyBot app. In the survey list find the one you need to upload media to. Click on Upload.
Tap the message that reads "click, tap, or drag media here (up to 4 GB)".
You can either upload media on the fly or use already recorded material:
- Option - Take Photo or Video: use this option to take a video/photo and have it uploaded to the survey:
- Take a picture! The message will read Retake and Use Photo. Choose Use Photo and picture will be uploaded automatically
- Take a video! The message will read Retake and Use Video. Choose Use Video and it will be uploaded automatically
- Option - Photo Library: use this option to upload a video/photo you have already taken. Once you have found media you are looking for, click Done and it will be automatically uploaded to the survey.
Once the upload is complete, you will be returned to the original screen so that you can upload additional files if needed.
How to record a video on Apple devices
If you would like to record a new video or take a picture, tap on either the Camera or Camcorder icon. This will open the Camera on your device.
NOTE: it is recommended that you only record videos that are about 2 minutes long.